CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 31 May 2008

E-MAIL LETTER

From: man_kingkaizer88@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, 31 May 10.45 a.m
To: Admissions Office at IEC
Subject: Information

Dear Sir/ Madame,

I am interested in studiying Teaching and Education at International Education College. Could you please send me the details of about these course? I would also like to have the starting dates of the next courses.


I also like to know more about applying online from you. I hope you will give me an information about what i need.


My name is Luqman Hakeem Bin Rusdi, I am 20 years old and i am an ex-student of Region of Sultan Shalahuddin Abdul Aziz Syah High School in Sabak Bernam, Selangor. I have a school leaving certificate and a Malaysian Islamic High School Certificate, and i got Mumtaz in my exam.

I look forward to recieving from you.

Your Faithfully,
............................


0 comments: