CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

email to Admissions Office at IEC, Sydney, Australia

Dear Sir / Madam,

I interested in a courses at International Education College. The courses is a Teaching and Education. If you want to know, why I want to choose that courses because I really interest to become a teacher when I finish it studying at UKM. I want to studying full time in degrees programmed for Teaching and Education courses.

Besides that, I want to know how about the payment in one semester? Then, I also would like to know about the starting dates of the courses.

Also, I would like to know it is can to be check and apply the courses in internet or online. If you have that what is the address the website?

Here also I given the personal detail about me under this message.
Name : Mohamad Nazree Bin Nordin
Date Of Birth : 19 September 1987
Place Of Birth : Negeri Sembilan
Address : No 7, Lrg Tan Sri Khoo Chong Kong 3, Tmn Desa Baiduri, Cheras, K.L.
Email : nazlong_87@yahoo.com
Studying now at UKM in Linguistic Programmed

I really interested about that. Thank you for yours concerned read for my letter.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

...................................................
(MOHAMAD NAZREE NORDIN)

0 comments: