CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

INTERESTED IN STUDYING

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am interested in studying at International Education College ( IEC ) . I interested Business studying at International Education College ( IEC ) . This course give me tips to trade becauce I like business. This subject also give me experience for start in business. At Intenational Education College ( IEC ) will give me according to intention. I get many information about this college, I interest to apply.

My name is Nor Sabariah Bt Hj Din and I am from Kedah. I am 21 years old. Now, I am a student at Nationat University of Malaysia. I am studying Linguistic Program. In , the business languange skill very important for success.

I will post application and I want to study in this courses in full time.

Thank you.

Your faithfully,


( Nor Sabariah Bt Hj Din )

0 comments: