CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 27 May 2008

my experience in the class

Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos

Today....I fill very enjoy and happy in the activity class...
We do like drama and perform in a play games in the group. The winner to be a group 5 that is me(nazree), Muhammad, Subaiyyi, Ckg Fauzah, Siti Zaleha and Nur Syazwani.. Well done to my groups. hahaha.....

To another group don't give up and try to the best next time...
Chaiyok2.....

To group 3 good luck for your presentation tomorrow k.. Do the best guys...

Then, I want to said again for our blog. Actually, you all must write your name at the labels box under the yours message. If you don't it like that, so your name is will not to go out in the labels column. I hope U all understand what I say just now...

Thanks...

0 comments: