CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 27 May 2008

My Study Plan

To revise for an important exam, first I must make a study plan like my timetable. Study was very important for better understanding about what we have been learned. Normally, I will study for six hour daily. During my studies, I will make a short notes such as mind map and based on my syllabus. The mind maping make me very easy to catch up and remember the main points.

To make myself more comfortable, focused and relax, I will find a quiet place to revise again my notes and try to remember that. After a few minutes or when I feel my my was tried, I will take some breaks to release my mind and continue again when I am ready.

Hi guys, remember that elephant? hehe..
this elephant me and my group do it. Simple but beautiful, hehe.
This time I'am very enjoyed in the class and Very happy togethers.




0 comments: