CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

WRITING A EMAIL

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studiying in degrees Law at Admissions Office at International Education College (IEC). I am writing to ask for application form. Could I have some information? I would like to know about this course. Could you please send me information about these course?. I would liked to know the starting dates of the next course. Other than that, I would liked to ask about applying online to study at IEC.

At the moment I am studiying at Malaysian National University. To make my matter easily, I bring my profile.
Name : Norhafizah binti Saad
Address : No. 6 lorong Seri Kota, Kg. Nisam, 01000 Kangar, Perlis.
Email : fizah_nur@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
(Norhafizah binti Saad)

0 comments: