CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Assalamualaikum....

Hi guys...

Firstly, I want t say sorry because don't come to the class in this morning. It is because I not getting well. I already go to clinic and doctor said I very tired, and necessary to more rest. Now, I already OK...hehehehe.....

Secondly to somebody which don't want identity unknown, actually that girl is not my girlfriend but she is my best friend in the debate. I hope you don't think another ways. We just best friend only. TQ..

Thirdly to Diang, congratulation because you already brave replying to challenge for Tarzan character. I know you can to it better than that. Chaiyok2 my friend...To Muhammad, thank you because you already done make a scrip drama class us. I really proud of you and I hope you all to get do the best in drama class. Also, be teamwork guys..To Hafidah also thank you because take care with me because she always support me at the back and take care with me. By the ways, Thank you a lot to all of you...

Thank you..

0 comments: