CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 23 June 2008

Exercise Pronoun

QUESTION 1

1) Won't you give him a second chance?
2) I still talk to him even though he acted strangely towards me.
3) Where have you put them?
4) They gave me a present?
5) I went to visit them but they weren't in
6) Can you find us a table near the window please?
7) He always gets angry with her when she is absent.

the answer.........

subject pronouns: you,I,he,she,they
object pronouns: him,me,us,her,you,them
possessive adjective: her
possessive pronouns: her

QUESTION 2

the answer.........

I: refer to the owner of missing book
it's : refer to the book
they : refer to the owner's roomates
hers : refer to Siti
she : refer to Miriam
she ; refer to Nita
he : refer to Nita's brother
they : refer to Nita and her brother
you : refer to the owner of missing book
us : refer to Nita, Siti and Miriam
We : refer to Nita,Siti and Miriam


ok,thanks.........hihihi

0 comments: