CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Happy 4 ours Drama...

Salam....erm...first of all I want to say congratulation to you all because we won the drama competition this evening... Well Done guys..
Whatever...thank you so much for especially to Diang, Asri, Lukman, Hizazul and Mat. You all always help me in drama...

I fill very enjoy for ours drama today....To you all thank you a lot for your cooperation to finish ours drama.. Which important is we learn together about drama and I hope you all give a experience about that...

To ours friend in Linguistic, Diang, Elani, Sabariah and Zaleha dont worry and please dont give up for your result. I know ours result is bad and also include me because slack at linguistic history subject.. Whatever it is...we already try the best k..hehehe...

One thing before I forget, I want to apologies one again to you all if you have a offended with me during we do the drama... Sorry guys...

Finally, we will end and finish lesson on this Friday. I hope we always contact to each others. To anybody want to contact me please add me at the below this ways....hehehe...

e-mail, friendster, myspace - nazlong_87@yahoo.com
Hi5, YM - nazree_fazley@yahoo.com
blogger - nazreea121244.blogspot.com

Thank you...

0 comments: