CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 23 June 2008

hurry!!!!

miss, now i so happy because i with together my family my cat hehe....
i come back my hometown...
you know, today is so terrible for me......huhu..
it is because last minute my key lost then i must pay as a fine
i'm very tired for found my key.. i can't found.....
after that, i pay jer r...

sorry miss i write my story.... i think this blog like a my diary...
so you all become a loyal reader..

miss, i hope miss can ask my question...
'miss look this blog after this night?' please reply miss.....

1 comments:

foundation39 said...

i am also glad to know that you are already with your family.but i am still buz marking ur scripts.i always drop by this blog....not to worry much.. ok... how much is the fine that you had paid? next time ,be more careful. have a great holiday.. enjoy your time... ohh.. yah.. say "cant find" .. not can't found"///.. ex: i cant find my key.....