CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 10 June 2008

The Journey Beside The Games (scene 5) edit

SCENE 5 (The Ending)

Narrator: After all is going good, Matt and Tarzan were fallen in love and Matt decide to marry Tarzan as soon as possible. So, all Matt and Tarzan friends are happy and they sing song together.

Matt: Tarzan...oppss.... start from today can I call you honey?

Tarzan : yeah...sure whatever you say.....

Matt: Ohhh...Honey...will you.......

Narrator: Suddenly, the Cannibal tribe was ambush their wedding and caught Matt and Tarzan but all Matt and Tarzan friends can do anything to protect them. The Cannibal tribe bring away Matt and Tarzan to their village.

Chief Cannibal: hahaha...today both of you are going to die....in my hand....hahahhaha...nobody can save you now!!!!

Tarzan: I not scare with you....!!! if you a man fight me one by one!!!

Chief Cannibal: hahahaha.....today before you die.... I want to settle your boyfriend first!!!!....sergeant!!!

Sergeant Cannibal: yes Chief!!!

Chief Cannibal: bring Tarzan boyfriend to “Settle Room”....right now!!!
Sergeant Cannibal: yes Chief!!!

Narrator: then, Matt was bring to the “Settle Room” and Matt was been settle by all Cannibal in front of Tarzan. After, Tarzan see her boyfriend in Settle Room, she was comma.

Chief Cannibal: fuuuhhh.....it’s so delicious.....foodd.....hahahaha

Sergeant Cannibal: Chief, I’ve don’t have a energy....so what should I do?

Chief Cannibal: ooo...don’t worry drink this....SUPER POWER!!!

Sergeant Cannibal: ahaa....woooww I feel so strong now!!!

Matt:arghhh.......don’t eat me(2x)

Narrator: Then Matt friends quickly go to him to find out what is happen to Matt....
All: What happen to you Matt?

Matt: I’ve a bad....dream!!! In my dream I saw Tarzan and Cannibals!!!!

Narrator: Then Matt realizes that it is just his BAD DREAM but then he sees an origin people across their camp and smile to him.........(Playing music Xfiles)

THE END

0 comments: