CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 20 June 2008

The Khan Son Story

Assalamualaikum

I want to share about my story life. Maybe some one of you don’t know about me, because we know just about two month something. Firstly I want to tell all of you about myself. My name is Hizazul Khan Bin Ibrahim Khan Bin Islam Khan Bin Hassan Khan Bin....( I actually don’t know more, hehehe). I was born in Segamat, Johor Darul Takzim and my date of birth is 6 july 1985. I has 9 sibling and I am number 7 ( 7 is my favourite number and purple is my favourite colour). Although I’m number 7 in my sibling, actually I’m very close with my mum and my dad than my others sibling, especially my younger brother and younger sister. That why I can get easier everything what I want in my life.hehehe. I love so much my parent and also my family too.

My favourite food is what my mum cook.. always I love it. Especially the ‘ ayam masak pedas, ayam masak kicap and rendang ayam. Always I eat the chicken. You know what?.. actually I not eat fish in my life..hahahahahah...not all fish, I just eat some of fish in the world..hehehe.. my dad actually very good in kitchen too. He can cook and I like it. The effect is, I also can cook very good.. yeah.. don’t jealous friends..hehehe.. In my future I hope my dream come true. I want to have my own restaurant. I want to cook and make my customer enjoy with their food. AMIN. In my free time I like reading book story,magazine, and novels. Also, I like writing ( because one of my dream is I want to be a writer) , singing, dancing, watching TV, gardening and listening music.

How about my family? wait the minute.. I think you all want to know.. why my name has a Khan, right?. Ok, my late grandfather actually from Pakistan which is under sir name of Khan. He came to Tanah Melayu or already known as Malaysia before Merdeka .that the story. hehe. My dad is actually was born in Melaka.My father is one of businessman in agriculture area. He has build cow farm by their own self and during hari raya or others ceremony, he get demand from whose interested to buy it. Alhamdulillah, now he has hundred cow in their farm and Insya-Allah one day my dad can export their cow around Malaysia and also hopefully for overseas.AMIN. My mum not work, she just take care me..hehhe, take care my family too. I love my mum and my dad in my heart, ever forever in my life.

How about my study?. SRK Melayu Raya is my standart school and my primary school ( form 1 - 5) at SMK Paduka Tuan Segamat Johor. I’m continue my study to form 6 at SMK Dato’ Bentara Dalam Segamat Johor and now I am studying Malay Language programme at National University of Malaysia. Hopefully I will successfully in my study and get the better job. Insya-Allah. AMIN.

That all my story.. thanks you..

0 comments: