CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 June 2008

Mecca is Peaceful Place for Me!!!!!


The most cities in the world that I want to live are Mecca at Saudi Arabia. It is because this place is peaceful place for me as Muslim. In addition, this place have Kaabah as the "qiblah" for all Muslim in the world. When I live at Mecca, I can always, pray at Masjidil Haram and my pray can easily accept by Allah.....Aminnn. In Mecca, I can easily do for Haji and Umrah, so it’s save my budget. When I live at Mecca I can always visit Prophet’s tomb and historical place for Muslim. In addition, I can easily find a lot of "Halal" food like dates, and also Zam Zam water etc at Mecca. Did you know?Based on research, Zam Zam water is the good and pure water in the world. Its that great?. Whatever is it, Mecca is comfortable and safe place for me from terrorist!!!!

Mecca is the great place is it? So, no place in the world can same or challenge this place as peaceful place....

So, I vote for Mecca!!!!!

0 comments: