CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 June 2008

Question 1 and 2.

QUESTION 1.

1) Won't you give him a second chance?
2) I still talk to him even though he acted strangely towards me.

3) Where have you put them?

4) They gave me a present?

5) I went to visit them but they weren't in

6) Can you find us a table near the window please?
7) He always gets angry with her when she is absent.



Subject pronoun.

-you,I,they,he,and she.


Object pronoun.

-you,him,me,them,us,and her.



QUESTION 2.


I-refer to the writer.
It’s-refer to the book.
They-refer to writer roommates.
Hers-rifer to siti
She-refer to Miriam.
She-refer to nita.
He-refer to nita brother.
They-refer to nita and her brother.
You-refer to the writer.
Us and we-refer to writer roommates.

0 comments: