CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 2 June 2008

The Journey Beside The Games (Scene 2)

SCENE 2 (Where are we?)

NARRATOR 1: after they play the games, something strange was happen to them. They all were bringing to the different world. The world that they did not know?

NARRATOR 2: in this world, when they were realizing, they was shock because they are already in the jungle but this jungle is to strange like dinosaurs film.

(They was ask each other are they were in the dream, and they blame each other because all this happen. 2 girl was cried but the guys are try to fight each other because of this problem)

Amar: where are we? What the hell of this place!!!

Naz: are we in heaven or hell?

Matt: hey! What are you talking? Please zip your mouth!!!

Naz: this is your fault Amar!!!, if you didn’t ask me to play this games all this problem cannot be happen!!! You know!!!

Amar: what you say Naz? You blame me for all this problem!!!. if you blame me why you play too? So who is fault? You or me? ha !!!!.

Matt: hey, both of you please shut up!!!. If you try to blame each other nothing can be settle because we are in the different place and we need to unite to solve this problem. are you understand!!!

Naz:hey Matt you think you good ? if you think you can settle this problem, so what the way can we use? Ha!!!!

Ila & Sally:hey guys, please calm down and be cool. What Matt say is right!!! We need to unite to find the way to back home.

Ila: i think maybe we need to walk to find some help because if we stay here nothing can we get. So, how about my idea?

Matt: it is a brilliants idea. I think also same with you.

Amar: hemm, you think you only have idea I also have idea too. What about we shout maybe somebody can heard because my voice are strong. You want me to try....helppppppppppppp!!!!!!

Matt, Naz & Ila,Sally: hey Amar!!! Please shut up your mouth or we beat you!!!!!

Amar: hey relax my friends, i just try to find some help. It is wrong?

Matt, Naz & Ila,Sally: yeah wrong!!!!

Amar:i’m just joking.....hehehhee

Matt: you think your joke can help us. This is stupid idea!!! Please we need to serious and focus!!!!

Amar: ok2, relax my friends

Naz: aha!!! i’m so glad because i have a compass with me!!! Hahahaha. So both of you need to thank to me because this thing can help us to find the way out!. Hahahhaha...

Sally: ermmm.... ok Naz you are my hero...(with please face)

Naz: well you know me? Only me can save both of you!!!...hehehe.

Matt: enough Naz!!!, i know only you can save our, so where are we going?

Naz:errr...actually i did not know how to use a compass.....ehehee

Amar: it so embarrassing!!! Please give it to me!!! Ermm... why this compass cannot be use? I think we face big problem !!!

Matt,Naz & Ila, Sally:haaaaa big problem!!!!!!

Sally: (cried).....we lost and we cannot back home and we will die in this place....my mom and dad.....i miss u!!!!

Matt: watch out your mouth Sally, please don’t give up because we will never die in this place.....understand!!!

Ila: you make me afraid Sally......i don’t want to stay in this place.....i want to back home because lot of thing waiting for me....

Amar: me also....cause i don’t want to die in this place because i not married yet and i don’t ready to die in this place.

Naz: yeah me too....because i miss my girlfriend and i want to engaged with her next month.

Matt: ok2, so let’s go.....don’t waste your times. What we need is follow the river because that only way we can find out the way out.

(so both of them walk away and follow the river to find out the way out)

Matt: hey how long we walk? I’m so tired.....can we take a break for a minute.

Amar & Naz:yeah me too.....because we are hungry, so where we can find a food?

Matt:oooh no problem.....u see that fruit tree maybe we can eat this fruits

(so both off them eat the food. After that, they continue the journey)
(suddenly one of them lost from their friend on the journey and was caught by “cannibal”)

Sally: hey!!you look that bird it is so beautiful.....right? (she follow that bird)

Matt,Amar,Naz, & Ila: (just ignore Sally)

Sally:hey bird where are you going? Please come here i don’t want to hurt you....beautiful birdd!!!!

(So, she follow that bird until she find out a cannibal village but she don’t realize that she was here)

Sally: ha!! I lost my friend!!! Where are my friend go and where that bird? Ohhh no.... i lost!!!! Please somebody help me!!!!!

Sally: so, where i am? What are this place?

(she find out the treasure and she was shock)

Chief Cannibal: hahahaha.....what are you doing? This treasure is belonging to Ahmad Albab(2x)!!! Hey you, stay away from this treasure!!! Who are you?

Sally:i’m person who left from my friends because i follow a beautiful bird and then i arrived at this place without i realize...

Chief cannibal: hahaha..... you are in my area...you cannot go anywhere.....hahahaha....hey!!! my follower catch that girl and tight her at the tree....hahahaha!!!!

(Sally cried and try to say please to chief Cannibal but chief cannibal ignored)

0 comments: