CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 3 June 2008

The Journey Beside The Games (scene 1)

SCENE 1 (The Beginning)

Narrator 1: This story is all about 5 friends (Matt, Amar, Naz, Ila and Sally) is UKM students decided to go camping for do their research at the recreation jungle. When they arrived at the recreation Jungle, they walk to find a suitable place for camping. Suddenly Amar accidently see a old box and he decided to take this box without his friend know.

Amar : ouch....what’s that? Ooo.. Is an old box....but look nice and unique...ermmm...because no want see me, so this old box is belong to me......heheheh.

Narrator 1: When they found the suitable place for camping they build a camp.

Narrator 2: on night, Amar show to his friends an old box call “Alakazam” that he found when he walk in the jungle. The Alakazam is look like games (a strange game). He attracts his friends to play this game because he see his friends’ looks bored and don’t know what to do in that night. So, they all play that game without Matt because Matt was so tired and need to rest, so he didn’t join play game with his friend.

Amar : hey! You all bored, I have a something to show you.....wait the minute....jeng(2x)....you all see that box? I found this old box when we walk at the jungle...its call “Alakazam”

Ila: hey, Amar!!!... I think you cannot take this box.... maybe this box is belonging to someone that we don’t know? Don’t you think maybe this box is dangerous to us!!! Because we are in the jungle...you need to understand that!!!!

Sally: I agree, what you say Ila.....you make me afraid Amar!!!

Amar: hahaha....don’t worry this is just a box and this box is so....unique ( Amar kiss that box)

Naz: whatever it is....i think maybe inside that box have a lot mystery.....hahahaha(try to scary Ila & Sally)

Matt: Amar...let me look that box..ermmm....maybe this box can we use for our research...but I’m so tired to know about this box....

Amar: that’s right!!! With this box I can become a rich man and soon many girl like to date with me....ohhh....is so wonderful...

Matt: enough Amar....we don’t know what inside in this box?

Naz: What about you open Amar? Maybe there are treasure inside this box....who know?
Ila: stop it Naz....i think you should give back this box where it belong....

Sally: i’m so scare.....

Naz: hey Ila....you afraid?...whatever you say I want to open this box....let me see...ermm..

Amar: yes(2x)...open it, I also want to know what inside this box.

Naz: ermm... it just a game...

All : what? It just a game?....ermmm(disappointed face)

Amar: hey!! Maybe we can play this game....it like so interesting...right?

Matt: whatever it is Amar.....I’m so tired and I need take a rest.

Naz: are you afraid Matt?

Matt:no!!... But I’m so tired to play this game......

Ila: please Matt... Without you we not enjoy to play this game....

All:yeah...

Matt: but I’m so tired...maybe tomorrow...ok

Ila :ermmm...ok, whatever you say....good night, Matt.

Sally: so who want to start first?

Amar: let me start first....(Amar throw a “dadu”)

(After Amar throw a “dadu” something strange happen to all of them. They all are bring inside in that game)

0 comments: