CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 June 2008

Special for Asri….. please read…

For your information, before that I wrote like this but I can’t sent.. it’s for me so tired but never maid for you and what I promise I must do it… you remember about smoking? May be you don’t remember, that right?

If you want more information about that you can refers newspaper ‘Mingguan Malaysia’ May 23, 2008. I want ask you something and I hope you reply my question…. What do you feeling when you smoking? Best? Syok? Or you feel you are strong? But actually you want kill me…. or somebody who..

Asri, you give reason why government not ban cigarette. Why government want take it as a income…. For me that government ‘puyer pasal r’ why? Why I say that because it more important thing is YOU!!!! Try you thinking, can get effect from that is YOU not government or somebody who… one day if you will be sick who will be suffer? You!!!! You know??... I agree with you.. government wrong because take it as a income until forever I still disagree what reason the government can give for me…..

You ever said you are poor…because that you do it part-time work. I know of course you tired but I still don’t understand why you still waste your money with buy cigarette? I think it’s better your money you spent for go back hometown…sabah or spent for your future life like your weeding… As you know ‘hantaran’ now very expensive.. xpun you ‘belanja kteorg makan’ it’s more better than you buy cigarette….

Asri, I just says but that all it’s up to you if you can’t you will know what happened….
I hope you have awareness and I always pray is better what you want in life…..

Asri, It may be that you hate something when it is good for you and it may be that you love something when it is bad for you.allah knows and you do not know. (surah al-baqara:216)

Thanks a lot for your attention………
May Allah bless you, ASRI.

0 comments: