CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 June 2008

To all my friend.....

I just want to say congratulation to all my friend who have a good result for 2nd semester but who not have a good result...I hope you don't give up and try your best for next semester maybe you not have a good luck or lack of studies for last semester....so when start the new semester I hope you do your best for your mom, dad and yourself....because your future is in your hand!!!

Adios.....Zasssss

2 comments:

foundation39 said...

mohammad, how about your result?
you don't anything... but to follow my feel i think your result must be more flying colour than me...hehe
whatever..anyway thanks and good luck for MONDAY exam
for next sem too....

-nur hafidah-

foundation39 said...

Oooo...my result is still maintain 3 poiter and above.....Alhamdulillah...and next semester I aim to win deanery award....hahahha

-Muhammad-