CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 11 June 2008

To Miss Hafsa again

I want to ask you something about he drama scrip. In second scene, "Amar: Are we already dying?", is that is the right sentence? I remember that you said -ing is used when it's in progress. In that sentence, he think that he already pass away. All of my class mate said there is no mistake at all in that sentence. So, please say to me that i was wrong, and there the right one. You already read that scrip right?

After that, if you free tonight, can you join us in practice at 8 p.m.?That really help us. Without you, there is no fun at all.

1 comments:

foundation39 said...

salam.. sorry .. i just read ur posted msg and the sentence is correct.. because he hasnot die but expected to die soon.. may be .. or might not be.. if i read msg yesterday.. i could have join u all.. for tomorrow i m full loaded with exam invigilation.. therefore, i wont be able to join again.. if u need me on saturday and sunday.. drop me a msg.. i will make it available

Tq... best of luck