CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 2 June 2008

Want to know about me.........


My name is Muhammad bin Ghazali. I am 21 years old. I was born in Kangar, Perlis but I grew up and live at Muar, Johor until today. I have 3 siblings and I’m the oldest. I am post graduate student at UKM. Before I studies at UKM, I’m form 6 student at Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (KISAS).....the famous school in Malaysia....hahahhaha. In UKM, I’m studying Anthropology and Sociology under the Faculty of Social Science and Humanities. In my free time, I like to read al-Quran and al-Mathurat. Another that, I like to surf internet, read novels, listening music, drawwing, create something, sleep and watching television. My hobbies is I like to training martial arts (Silat), do exercise and recreation. In the future, I want to be philosopher or maybe the next Malaysia Prime Minister or the next Malaysian astronaut......hahahahahaha.

Adios.....Zassssssss

0 comments: