CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 16 June 2008

what I feel right now........

Hmmm... I feel really....I don't know what I fell right now actually.. I mean no feel... I think this week is my terrible experience... Many things have done that I never experted before.. All of these happened so fast.. Whatever..because now we just have a very short time in UKM.. Then, we can go home and I can go back to my Kampong.. I can enjoy my holiday as much as I can.. I want round my city with my friends whose I really miss right now especially my only best friend. I really miss my best friend right now actually. I don't know why I really miss her. Maybe I feel so sad right now. She is my best friend during I was studying at my old school. She is pretty you know. Now she is studying at UTM, Skudai in Technology Management. I don't know why all of these must be happaned although we just have a week only to go home.. Before this I think all my routine can run clearly without any problem and then I can go back home with happily.. But, I was wrong.. I don't know why??? You know what I feel??? Don't answer my questions because I just want to write on our blog only.. I don't know what I must write again, so don't take care about this.. I also think what I have written right now is just a stupid thing.. Actually, I also don't understand what I was writing......

0 comments: