CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 3 July 2008

emmm......

First of all, thank you very much for your attention...and so good you know me and I know you... thanks again make I thinking something about you..I think you misunderstanding about me......huhuhuuuu..how can I want to explain you..( sorry, I hope you understand what I want to say because I not fluent like you.. ) you know, I think about my friend like you because of that I still accept you are my friend. I think about your filling because of that I want to talk you.. I love my friend because of that I do it that...I know I stray people when I said that ( when you feel down about me mean like fight..) but I don’t say what I want to talk that time is wrong..for me is right. It just your acceptance about something.. I not discriminate my friend I mean not all my friend I can share anything about my story that all.. when someone I can share anything that is my best friend. Try you thing this, you can share anything about your story with me? can’t right? Because I just your friends you believe me hundred percent? Can’t right? That is my mean.. So if you ‘terasa’ I will discriminate you with other my friends I am so sorry...YOU and other my friends is same just different you not my 'best friend' that all. I want know that is wrong when I thinking that??? and you can accept all your friend is your good friend?? can't right? then,I want know too, you say.. around you have a foe so, from the beginning you will inculcate in your mind you will be foe. You know that? I want know after I angry with you, what do you thing about me? you assume I can’t as your friends?? Just I want know.. if you don't answer my question it’s k

1 comments:

foundation39 said...

lalalala...i just want 2 ans. ur quation about what i fill after u mad of me. I fill that's natural, because of my attitude many of my friend will angry with me. But, as my friend it's usual. I just fill happy. You know why? because i will know her/his personalities more than before. Many people in this world is hypocrite. When the get angry they will show their true color. But, the most important right now is that i'm still mark u as my friend doesn't matter what u mark me as. lalalala