CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 30 May 2008

The Admissions Office at IEC

Nor Faridah Bt Ab Aziz,
Tun Hussein Onn College,
National University of Malaysia,
43600 Bangi,
Malaysia.

_______________________________________________________________________

International Admissions Office,IEC,
P.O. Box 5234,
Sydney, Australia. 30 may 2007


Dear Sir/Madam,


APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES


I have read the advertisement about the subjects that you offer. I am interested to further my study at your International Education College in a social sciences courses for degree. I already took social science before this in Human Development courses. So i will take and learn more about psychology field. That why I am interested to choice this subject in your college.

2.For an application form, what way can i get this form? Can i go through and fill it in your website
or there has a step to get it?. Or maybe i can apply this form as a online? should i send this form only, or resume or both?.

3.Here i give my details above as your reference.

Name:Nor Faridah Ab Aziz
Phone No: 0197132553
email: freaky_halo2@yahoo.com.my
Address: Tun Hussein Onn College,
National university of Malaysia,
43600, Bangi,
Malaysia.
Status: Single
Qualification: Degree of Social science( Human Development)

4.Hope that you will receive my email and send your comment about it as soon as possible.
Thank you.






Yours faithfully,

_____________
(Nor faridah Ab Aziz)

0 comments: