CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 30 May 2008

Email To Admissions Office at IEC

Firstly, I'm very interested with us at International Education College. I hope can do studing at there after graduate in 2010 at university Kebangsaan Malaysia. I'm that choose course at studing International Education College is Social Science because it's very interesting give me.

2. I'm seriously interested to learn International Education College because this college is so popular and had many produce students who succeed and I also want as successful they. I hope side sir/ madam get consider my application this.

3. Here I add once personal information about me as reference for sir/made.
Nor Elani bt Nordin,
Lot 100 Lorong Pendekar,
Jln Besar Kota Bharu,
Kelantan.
21 years old
013-1234567

Thank you,

Yours Sincerely,
(Nor Elani Nordin)

0 comments: