CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 30 May 2008

Email to the Admissions Office at IEC

From: Seany_Jeans87@yahoo.com
Subject: Information in Studying at International Education College (IEC)
To: admissionsiec@iecuniv.ac.au

As I was stumbled on your advertisement about the course in the International Education College (IEC) last day, make me as quickly as possible to sent this email to you.

I am writing to ask for information about one of the course at the International Education College(IEC).My name is Nur Syazwani Fauzi and I am 19 years old. I left school a year ago and i am work in a nearby supermarket as an Assistant Promoter.

I am interested in the course in Biological Sciences and the Environment.Could you please send me information about the course?I would also like to know where can i get the application form and if it can apply by online i would like to know this college's web adresses so it became easier to me.Lastly, if you never mind, i would also like to know when the next semester begins.

I look forwad to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely,
Nur Syazwani bt Fauzi

0 comments: