CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

Email to Admission Office at IEC

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studying in International Education College ( IEC ). I really want to know all the information about this college. Could you please send me all information about the courses offer in this college? I really want to know about the courses that suitable for me. Based on that, I also want to know the semester schedule and the cost that I need to pay.

At the moment, I am studying at National University of Malaysia ( UKM ) and I’ve Bachelor Degree in Anthropology and Sociology. My name is Muhammad bin Ghazali. I am 21 years old and I am from Muar, Johor, Malaysia.

For your information, I am really interested to apply in the courses of Archaeology in IEC College. I want to continue my study in these courses in full time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

MUHAMMAD BIN GHAZALI

0 comments: