CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

Email to Admissions Office at IEC

Dear Sir/Madam,

Actually, I very interested studying at International Education College in Business Courses. It is because I would like to be a businessman one day later after I graduate. I really interested in business, so I want to continued study at there.

I also would like to know about the payment in one semester. It is because I can spend my money with early. By the way, I very excited to know about the starting of date to studying at there.

Also, I want to know is there get a online service for that institutions. If get, what is the address a website?

Below this, I give a details personal about me.
Name : Hizazul Khan Bin Ibrahim Khan
Age : 22 years old
Address : 32, Jln Nagasari 1, Bdr Segamat Baru, 85000 Segamat, Johor

Besides that, I is a Malay Language student at UKM. I have a experience in business and ever join a business programmed 2 years ago.

I hope my offering of accepted. I look forword to interested from you.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

...................................................
(HIZAZUL KHAN BIN IBRAHIM KHAN)

0 comments: