CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 28 May 2008

admissionsiec@iecuniv.ac.au.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studying in International Education College ( IEC ). I found the information about it and I really want to continue my study in your College. I am writing to ask for an application form and another information about it.Could you please send me information for these form. Where can I get this form and in what way I can send my applying form to your college?

At the moment I am studying at National University of Malaysia ( UKM ) and I have a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering. My name is Mohd Kamarrul Arifin b. Mohd Suhaimi. I am 20 years old and I am from Johor Bharu,Johor,Malaysia.

I am interested to apply in the courses offer in Law subject. I want to study in this courses in full time.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mohd Kamarrul Arifin b. Mohd Suhaimi

0 comments: