CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Official Letter

Wan Mat Isa Bin Wan Yusoff
No 17,Taman Tenaga,
56700 Kajang,
Selangor.
______________________________________________________________________

Manager,
International Admissions Office,
IEC,
P.O 5234 Sydney,
Australia Date: 20th August 2008


Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND THE ENVIRONMENT COURSE

The statement above is reffered.

02. For your information, I am very interested in one of the courses offered which is Biological Sciences and the Enviroment. Because of the lack of information about the course in your web site, I would like to know in details about it and also about the application form: where can i get it and is it available online. If the form is available online, do i have to pay anything in order to get the password for it or is it free of charge.

03. I would like to know about the duration of this course and the payment for each semester. For me, this is very important as i can prepare myself for it. Here, I put in together the details about myself:

1. Name:Wan Mat Isa Bin Wan Yusoff.
2.Age:30 years old.
3.Status:Married.
4.Qualification:Bachelor in Engineering, UKM.
5.Occupation:Salesman.
6.Address contact:No 17 Taman Tenaga,56700 Kajang,Selangor.
7.email:wby_@yahoo.com.my/
8.Mobile Number:013-3633636.

04. Hopefully, this matter is in your consideration.

Your sincerely,

...................................................
(WAN MAT ISA BIN WAN YUSOFF)



0 comments: