CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 28 May 2008

WRITE A LETTER OR EMAIL TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE AT IEC.. page 31

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studying Computing and IT atInternational Education College (ICE). I am writing to ask for an application form.Could you please send me information for these form. Where can I get this form and in what way I can send my applying form to your college?

I also would like to ask about applying online. Could you tell me how to use online to apply this course.For your information, I am Maisarah Binti Mahadi. I am 21 years old. I have school leaving certificate and now I really interested to continue my study in your institution.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours faithfully,

Maisarah Mahadi

0 comments: