CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 June 2008

Emm..i'm start to being homesick!!


huhuhu..my dearest friends..please help me!! i'm start to miss my home a lot..arghh damn miss the aroma from my mom's cooking..joking with my father..fighting in playing pingpong with my brother.. and laughing with them..aiyakk..you guys haunting me...huhu
To my little one brother..be patient waiting for me ya! i know mom always told me that you always asking when i want to back home...
I'm starting to crying right now....huuuu

4 comments:

foundation39 said...

alalala...so sad la your story...what can i do?just tell me...and i will be there beside you...

Chemist

foundation39 said...

how sweet are you man..thanks friends..hope god bless u

foundation39 said...

haha..
i know his is a chimpanzee...
like so nice with u..
wkaka..:p
Who am i???
uissshh..xmow r..oppsss..bahasa lax..haha..
just forget je r about me..
i,m...mmm...ntah..
wkaka..
weiii...
everyone has parentz r..
u just buy ticket n chow r..
haha..
actually..last i went home time
Gong Xi Fa Cai..aku ag wndu ma..
huhu.. :(
wei..
why say i,m so late r..
actually..
i,m no have time for watching movie,drama..
my table is so full..
huhuhu..
i,m had finish hanazakarino..
mm..i just gve 2 star only..
haha..
sowi my broken english..
i so really dont like english..
(dont tell miss hafsa ea..)
haha..
anyway..PASHYAKKKKK..
kiki..

ha..i,m..
Jung Woo(My Guwl)
he face likes me right??
hahaha..

foundation39 said...

what the heck are you man?are you wanna mess with me? I'm nice will all girl. Not with wanie only okai! I dare to put m own name right the because i'm human. Not like you, dare to condemn people but not dare to put your own name... How pathetic you are. chicken! Chicken in the bamboo!

Chemist