CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 June 2008

MOUNTAIN LEDANG


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Hi guys...
I want to write about Mountain Ledang or ' Gunung Ledang' .If your coming in Johor, please come to Mountain Ledang, the famous mountain in Johor, Malaysia. Many activities can we do at Mountain Ledang.I'am sure you all will enjoy in this Mountain. Actually this mountain only 30-40 minute from my home, hehehe. that why I'am always come to this mountain when I free with my family and friends also.

It's great!! to all my friend, please come and enjoy at mountain Ledang. Special in Johor. ONLY.. hehehe... you want to knows about the activities you can do ?? actually many activities you can to at this mountain. For example leadership camp, mountain top, expedition, mountain biking, archery/ blow pipe, nature hunt and trekking. You will feel great and get a new experiences.













From Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, the Resort is just about 2 hours drive on the North-South Expressway to

Tangkak Town and then a short drive to Sagil. You'll hardly miss your way, just follow the mountain. Accessible

by train to Segamat where transfer to the Park can be arranged.


0 comments: