CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 June 2008

my corrections

Question 1

1) Won’t you give him a second chance?

‘You’ is a subject pronouns and ‘him’ is a object pronouns

2) I still talk to him even though he acted strangely towards me.

‘I’ is a subject pronouns and ‘him’ is a object pronouns.
‘he’ is a subject pronouns and ‘me’ is a object pronouns

3) Where have you put them?

‘you’ is a subject pronouns and ‘them’ object pronouns

4) They gave me a present?

‘they’ is a subject pronouns and ‘me’ is a object pronouns

5) I went to visit them but they weren’t in

‘I’ is a subject pronouns and ‘they’ is a subject pronouns

6) Can you find us a table near the window please?

You’ is a subject pronouns and ‘us’ is a object pronouns

7) He always gets angry with her when she is absent.

‘he’ is a subject pronouns and ‘her’ is a object pronouns
‘she’ is a subject pronouns

Question 2

I refer to writer

it's refer to the book

they refer to writer roommates

hers refer to siti’s book

she refer to miriam

She refer to nita

He refer to nita’s brother

they refer to nita and her brother

you refer to the writer

us and we refer to writer roommates

0 comments: