CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 June 2008

my dream...


I like to live in Bandar Seri Begawan. Many factors that caused me choose this city such as climate, culture, society and safety is mostly same to my place. I think that city has a lot places of interest like Royal Ceremonial Hall or Lapau, Royal Regalia Building, the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, the Malay Technology Museum, and the Brunei History Center. The climate of Bandar Seri Begawan ranges from equatorial to sub-tropical (14-32 degrees Celsius).In addition, majority the population in the city is Muslim and there are have multi cultural. That means people in Brunei are mainly of Bruneian Malay, Chinese and European origin. Then, Bruneian is kind, friendly and respect to other people. The most important to live is safety. If someone involved with crime, for instant drug abuse that a city will be mandatory death penalty. So, that a penalization causes the society life will have very well. I hope one day, I will go there.

0 comments: