CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Study habits...

Everybody has study habits. I have too. I like to study at home. It is because I have my own place to study. I can do whatever I like in my bedroom at my home. I usually study in the mornind and at night. In the morning, there is nobody at home because my parents go to work and my other siblings go to school. At night, my parents go to sleep very quick they are very tired. I prefer to study alone. It is because I like a peace condition. If I make study group with my friends, I don't think that I can study as possible because we like to talk only. Sometimes my friends ask me to study with them also. So, I just join them because I want to take care about their feeling. In addition, I want fulfill my time too because study alone is very boring sometimes. At that time, of course I need some friends. I don't make any notes usually because I do not like to write. In a week I think I study about eight hours. At the beginning of every week I make a study plan for the whole week because it makes my works become easy actually......

0 comments: